WHY TREAT HEARING LOSS
Hearing loss can creep up on you!
Hearing loss is often not obvious to oneself as it can be very gradual. Family and friends may be starting to tell us we need to have our hearing checked before we realise the severity of hearing loss ourselves. Here’s a quick check for you:
- Are you having difficulty hearing clearly in crowds and background noise?
- Does listening takes greater effort?
- Are you often turning the TV up louder?
- Are you asking for repeats?
- Do you ask people to speak more louder?
- Do you feel people mumble or speak too quickly?
Hearing assessments will identify hearing loss and its potential severity, and solutions will be suggested. People feel absolutely delighted when they regain good hearing again, and often comment on how life becomes more enjoyable.